The best gift, though, was spending the weekend with those that I love, especially the two little monkeys who call me "Mama".
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Mother's Day Weekend
Being a mom is a gift in and of itself, but this past weekend, I was truly spoiled. We spent Saturday celebrating an early Mother's Day with our families at brunch and dinner, with just enough time for a nap in between! We stayed in on Sunday, enjoying our time together as a family. Maddie, Will, Bailey, and Jim treated me to all sorts of gifts and pleasantries - a homemade breakfast complete with chocolate and peanut butter chip waffles, a delicious Bloody Mary with all the fixings, cards and flowers, a new lens for my camera, and - get this - a day off from wiping ANYBODY'S ANYTHING! Jim came *this close* to taking back his promise upon changing his FIFTH poopy diaper of the day, but he is a man of his word!
The best gift, though, was spending the weekend with those that I love, especially the two little monkeys who call me "Mama".
The best gift, though, was spending the weekend with those that I love, especially the two little monkeys who call me "Mama".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment