While in our backyard during our party today, I lost one of my diamond earrings, which were an anniversary gift from Jim a few years ago. I was taking off my camera bag when I noticed my earring and its back flying through the air and into the grass. My family was kind enough to get onto their hands and knees and help me search through the thick grass for the small diamond earring. After looking for some time, Kristen came up with the back of the earring. We marked the location of the recovered back and continued to look for the earring itself.
Nobody was able to find the missing earring earlier today, but I haven't given up hope yet! It has to be there somewhere, right? The area where we were searching is still marked. I will return to it tomorrow when the mosquitos are less of a nuisance. I hope that I am able to solve the case of the missing diamond.

Family members search for the missing diamond.
Amazingly, Kristen finds the back of the earring amongst the blades of grass!
2 comments:
Good luck with your search!
BTW, I always have the funniest comment approval words on your site... today was "shiat". Just say it out loud.
Post a Comment