Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fifth of July Fun

Earlier today, we hosted a cookout for our families. We stuffed ourselves silly on big burgers, salads, dips, and desserts. Afterwards, we enjoyed playing Ladderball in the backyard, and Guitar Hero in the living room. Dakota chased after and laughed at Bailey, who loved all of the extra attention from our guests. Baby Connor slept through most of our party, but did socialize with his doting uncle Jim for a while.

Once games of Ladderball had been wrapped up, Bobby brought out his drum (He keeps it in his car - you never know when a jam session might occur.), and played it for us (and our neighbors). Dakota tried her hand at the drum, too!

Our party ended once the mosquitos and gnats began to swarm us (Seriously, what's with the bugs lately?). In spite of the pesky bugs, we had lots of fun today! Happy Fifth of July!

1 comments:

Jj said...

I love that Bobby keeps his drum in the car.
I learn something new everyday.
This is perfect, and clear that I get my hippie side from your father.

Post a Comment