Unfortunately, I was met with disappointment when I logged in the information for my bill. My dollar bill was first registered on the site on April 16, 2009. It was originally owned by a person in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. According to the website, my bill has travelled 11 miles in 83 days, 5 hours, 40 minutes at an average of 0.13 miles per day. It is now 11 Miles from its starting location. While interesting, I had hoped to find out that my bill had a more adventurous life before reaching me.
In comparison, other bills tracked on the site have had long and exciting journeys. The most entered bill is a one-dollar bill that has traveled 4,191 miles in 3 years. It has passed through Michigan, Utah, Texas, Florida, Louisiana, Tennessee, Ohio, and Kentucky.
Although I was unimpressed with the life of my bill, I found it interesting to track the lives of others on the site. Check it out!







0 comments:
Post a Comment