Friday, January 18, 2013

Nine Months

And just like that, the twins are nine months old!  Their ninth month was chock full of activity and change!  From Christmas festivities to brand new teeth, from army crawling to a second cold, month nine definitely kept us on our toes! 

As is our monthly tradition, I photographed the twins in their stickered onesies yesterday.  These days, Maddie is the more difficult twin to capture in a picture, as she just won't stay in one place!  Will is more apt to ham it up for the camera; plus, he is feeling a little under the weather this week, which means that he isn't quite as feisty as he normally is.  I was glad that our nanny, Renee, arrived as I was struggling to get a picture of Will and Maddie together on the blanket - the most difficult of the poses.  She was able to hold their focus just long enough for me to take a couple of pictures. 

I'll be back soon with the summary of the month (Where do I begin?) and the nine month stats! 

 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment