Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Hunger Games

If you know Will, you know that the boy likes to eat.  He takes his food VERY seriously, and it shows in his size.  Will takes it so seriously, in fact, that he often gets impatient and angry while waiting for for his food to be served to him. 

Take tonight, for example - Will was sitting in his high chair, waiting for Jim to prepare the babies' bedtime bottles, when he had a meltdown of epic proportions.  It took longer than normal for Will's bottle to be presented to him, as Jim needed to first wash a couple bottles.  Will was NOT happy with such slow service. 

Below, Will demonstrates what we call "The Six Stages of Hunger":  Confusion ("Are you going to feed me or not?"), Curiousity ("What's Daddy doing over there?"), Frustration ("Aaah!  I just don't know if I can wait any longer!"), Desperation ("If they're not going to give me a bottle, I'll just eat my foot!"), Defeat ("My bottle is never going to be ready!"), and finally, Anger ("YOU WON'T GIVE ME A BOTTLE AND YOU JUST KEEPING TAKING PICTURES OF ME AND I'M STARVING AND TIRED AND AAAAANGRY!!! *&%#$!!!").

 
 
 
You'll be happy to know that Will received his bottle shortly after the last of the pictures had been taken.  He drank it quickly and then demanded to see the manager about the awful service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment