Monday, April 1, 2013

Project 365: Week Thirteen

I did it again - I failed at taking pictures of a variety of subjects this week!  In my defense, though, Maddie and Will were just too cute this week.   I couldn't resist!  How could I NOT submit a picture of Maddie popping up and out of a hamper or a picture of Will in an adorable pair of denim overalls?  How could I NOT submit a picture of our two little munchkins all dolled up for Easter?  It had to be done. 
 
Gear up for more of the same next week, as I'll be spending the entire week at home with the kiddos.  Co-workers and friends are spending the week in tropical locations, but me?  I'm the lucky one!
 
Well, maybe a few days in paradise WITH the twins AND some babysitters wouldn't be so bad!
 

 
 
85/365:  In the Hamper

Pressed for time before getting reading for school on Tuesday, I set up this photo opportunity in our bedroom.  I took the lid off of our hamper, emptied out the clothes that were inside, and put Maddie inside of it.  Luckily, Maddie cooperated with the camera and stayed in the hamper until I was satisfied that I had gotten a few "usable" pictures.  I don't know that I would have been that lucky had I put Will in the hamper!

86/365:  Book Nook in a Box

We received our monthly shipment of diapers, wipes, and formula late last week, which meant that several empty boxes could be found around the house.  Instead of hauling the biggest box to the garage, I decided to use it to create a book nook for the twins.  After placing blankets, stuffed animals, and books inside of it, I plopped Maddie and Will in it.  They spent quite some time "reading" books in it together that morning, and kept returning to it throughout the day! 

87/365:  Somebunny Loves Me

Before helping me to choose an outfit to wear to school on Thursday, Maddie posed for a few pictures amongst the blankets on our bed.  She loves to climb over and amongst the blankets much as she likes to climb on and crawl along the loveseat in our den!

88/365:  My Smiley Boy

This is probably one of my favorite pictures of Will ever.   When Maddie and Will awoke from their morning nap, I put Will on top of a blanket inside of our laundry basket just as I had done with Maddie last week.  I pushed him back and forth on the floor, stopping in front of one of our windows for some great natural light.  Waving and smiling and wearing an adorable outfit, Will is just too, too cute!

89/365:  Ribbit!

On Saturday, Will came down with the nasty cold that I brought home from school.  He spent the day sneezing and sniffling.  In spite of that, he still managed to be pretty darn cute while I was drying him off with his frog towel after the twins' bath. 

90/365:  Babies' First Easter

Maddie and Will celebrated their first Easter on Sunday.  After opening the contents of their Easter baskets and then taking a short nap, the twins got all dolled up in fancy clothes for some pictures before we left for their Great Grandma's house. 

91/365:  Opening Day Tailgate

Despite the patio heater, the multiple layers of clothing, and several blankets, Chris was still shivering during today's tailgating festivities!  She closed her eyes and thought of Mexico. 

When she opened them, it was still 32 degrees and windy. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment