When the costume party that we had planned on going to at Gymboree was cancelled on Tuesday morning, I decided that I would still dress the twins in their costumes and have fun nonetheless. Now that rain threatens our chances of trick-or-treating today, I am glad that I had the opportunity to capture Maddie and Will in their costumes on Tuesday.
It wasn't the costume party that we had looked forward to, but it was still lots of fun to watch the twins play in their costumes here at home!
Happy Halloween!
 |
| Have you ever seen a happier fox? It was great to see Will smile - he wasn't feeling so hot last week. |
 |
| To get those smiles from Will, I held his beloved pacifier up for him to see, and clicked away as he ran toward me in hot pursuit of that nook. |
 |
| Maddie and Will practiced carrying their trick-or-treat pails. Maddie is carrying a miniature pumpkin in hers. |
 |
| My adorable fox |
 |
| He can't be any cuter! |
 |
| Maddie used chalk to color one of our pumpkins. |
 |
| My serious little owl. |
 |
| That girl is ALWAYS organizing! I helped her to fill her pail with leaves, which she then lined up on the retaining wall - one leaf on each brick. |
 |
| I can't wait until she is old enough to help me organize the pantry! |
 |
| Serious business |
 |
| Yes, I do have your pacifier, Will. |
 |
| HA! At the moment that this picture was taken, Maddie was pointing out the dogs in our neighbor's yard. No need to point, little girl. I'm well aware of those damn dogs. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment