Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Project 365: Week Thirty-Nine

Although I've been keeping up with taking Project 365 pictures, I'm just a bit behind in posting them!  This afternoon's post brings you photos taken during the last week of September.  We had just returned from our trip to Philadelphia, my friend Chris gave birth to a handsome baby boy, and we were busy with trips to the park, and though fall had officially arrived, it felt more like July than late September.  

267/365:  What a Weekend

I spent the Tuesday following our trip to Philadelphia recovering from our trip to Philadelphia.  There were loads of laundry to be done and a refrigerator to fill.  I didn't snap a single picture all day long, so was forced to "cheat" by submitting this picture of Will sleeping in the car after a visit to the Philadelphia Zoo the day before.  

268/365:  Lurking

Bailey may be an old dog, but he is a smart dog!  He has always known just where to stand (or lurk, you could say) to catch food that may fall to the floor.  Fortunately for Bailey, the twins have been having difficulty keeping their food on their trays lately.  Will, especially, has developed the habit of throwing his food off of his tray and onto the floor and walls.  At least Bailey helps me to clean up the mess!

269/365:  New

I had the opportunity to visit our friends Chris and Mike and their newborn son, Ben, in the hospital on Thursday night.  Benjamin Albert was born on Tuesday evening with a full head of dark hair.  During my visit, a nurse switched on the bright lights and unswaddled Ben so that she could examine him.  He wasn't very pleased with either action.  I caught this picture of him in his bassinet after he had been blinded and violated.  

270/365:  Chalk Baby

Maddie sure does love her some chalk!  While Will is content to play in the yard, Maddie often strays to the patio, where she will open the deck box in search of the chalk.  She doesn't necessarily draw with the chalk once she finds it; in fact, she would much rather sort it into piles than anything else!  I will be sure to pack some chalk for our trip to the Netherlands!  

271/365:  Up and Down

I took the twins to a local park for some fresh air over the weekend.  They have both grown more comfortable climbing on the playground equipment, which makes it difficult for me to keep up with them.  Will, especially, enjoys climbing on the ladders, stairs, and slides on the playground.  On this particular day, he climbed up and down the ladder at the end of the bridge again and again.  

272/365:  Sad

Oops!  I cheated again!  I didn't bust out my camera on Sunday to take any pictures, so I used a picture taken at the park on Saturday as Sunday's submission.  I believe that I had told Maddie shortly before this picture was taken that we would have to leave the playground to go home.  She reacted with tears and the saddest, cutest little face that you ever did see.

273/365:  Basket Case

With the two bags of blocks that normally fill the basket emptied out on the floor, the basket was available for Will to climb and sit in.  He spent a good deal of time in the basket, just chillin' out and thinkin' he was just so cool...until the basket tilted and he fell out.  That wasn't cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment