The forty-second week of 2013, which came to a close
last Monday (I know, I know...I'm a little behind...), was filled with continued preparations for our big move and highlighted with a date night and an impromptu trip to Blue Harbor Resort. Aside from one picture taken with my phone, it also seems to have been a week of gray tones!
 |
288/365: Cloggies
Though I had captured this image of the twins in their clogs several weeks ago, I used it as my submission for Day 288 to announce our move to the photographers who are also part of the Project 365 challenge. We will become temporary "Cloggies" in less than a week! |
 |
289/365: A Brisk Walk
We were out for a quick, cold walk when I snapped this picture of our little blue-eyed pumpkin. Do you see that football that she is holding? Moments after this picture was taken, Will stole it from Maddie's grasp, prompting Maddie to scream and cry and attempt to pull it out of Will's hands, which caused him to scream and cry. Guess who wound up with that football? Mama. |
 |
290/365: Down on the Street
Since students went back to school in September, Will has been on the constant look-out for the big yellow buses that pass our house on the way to the bus stops that line our street. He is so obsessed with school buses that the mention of the word 'bus' sends him running to the window to check if one is indeed on the street. There was no bus on the street at the moment that this picture was taken, but I needed a photo of the day...so I called out the word and got ready to click away! |
 |
291/365: What Does the Fox Say?
Although I submitted this picture for Friday's entry, it wasn't taken until two days later, when Papa was entertaining his grandchildren by playing "What Does the Fox Say?" Maddie, who has recently turned into a little Dancing Queen, moved along to the music as she watched the video over...and over...and over again! |
 |
292/365: Blast
We all had fun at the Blue Harbor Resort and Waterpark, but Will especially enjoyed himself in the warm waters of Breaker Bay. We enjoyed watching his reactions to the water and the expressions on his face as he played aboard the S.S. Minnow. |
 |
293/365: Bubbly
Though Maddie enjoyed climbing up and down the stairs of the S.S. Minnow, she preferred to stay in the pool playing amongst the floor geysers that bubbled up around her. |
 |
294/365: Lunch Meeting
After our short stay at the Blue Harbor, it was back to the daily grind on Monday. For Maddie, that meant a lunch meeting with these three individuals, who, strangely enough, did not touch their food or say a word throughout the entire meal! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment