Because of the subzero temperature and negative wind chill forecasted for tomorrow, school has been cancelled! No school means that I'll be able to get started on my report cards from the warmth of my home and that I'll be able to visit Shelly, Jamie, and their new baby Jacob Lee at the hospital! I might also have a chance to catch up on the television that I have recorded on DVR over the last few nights. I apologize to all of my readers who have no choice but to head outside into the cold tomorrow; I wish that we could all stay inside in weather like this! Stay warm!Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Cold Day!
Because of the subzero temperature and negative wind chill forecasted for tomorrow, school has been cancelled! No school means that I'll be able to get started on my report cards from the warmth of my home and that I'll be able to visit Shelly, Jamie, and their new baby Jacob Lee at the hospital! I might also have a chance to catch up on the television that I have recorded on DVR over the last few nights. I apologize to all of my readers who have no choice but to head outside into the cold tomorrow; I wish that we could all stay inside in weather like this! Stay warm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Rub it in why don't you!
Rub it in why don't ya!
Post a Comment