
On Monday night, Chris, Mike, Jim, and I went to the Metallica concert at the Bradley Center. While the evening ended on a sour note for me (I discovered that the tattoed skinhead sitting behind me had dropped his cigarette on my new coat and burned holes in it), the concert was a memorable experience, to say the least. It was fun to watch the crowd headbang and play air guitar while Metallica played on stage - there were some people who really got into it! The lasers and pyrotechnics were cool to watch, too! The highlight of the evening, however, was the fact that Chris and I were among the few women at the concert; we did not need to wait in a line to use the bathroom as we are forced to do at many other events. It was the men that waited in a line of 40 for the bathroom!
Because we didn't get home until after midnight and because it was difficult to fall asleep with a pounding headache, I was exhausted at school today. Such is the life of a rock star!

















1 comments:
Looks like you rocked at the concert!
Post a Comment