When I brought this pizza for lunch one day, my friend Veronica eyed it up and asked for the recipe. I told her that she could find it here on Good Times. This morning, however, Veronica alerted me to the fact that it is not posted anywhere on the blog. Oops! I thought it was! So, Veronica, here you go. This one's for you!
Recipe for: Broiled Buffalo Chicken Pizza
From: Pillsbury Easy Meals
Ingredients:
1/4 cup refrigerated ranch-style dip
1 pre-baked Italian pizza crust (12 inch)
1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
1 cup chopped plum (Roma) tomatoes (about 3 medium)
1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (8 oz.)
1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
Directions:
1. Set oven control to broil. Spread dip evenly over pizza crust. Sprinkle with chicken and tomatoes. Drizzle with buffalo wing sauce; sprinkle with cheese and bell pepper. Place pizza on rack in broiler pan.
2. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat 6 to 8 minutes or until pizza crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment