Sunday, January 3, 2010

Good Eats: Won Ton Wrapper Appetizers

A few years back, Veronica made these appetizers for our staff Christmas party. I thought they were delicious, and meant to ask her for the recipe. I finally got around to doing just that recently, and was able to make these scrumptious appetizers over the holidays. They won the praise of my family when I made them (with some help from Jim) and brought them to our Christmas Eve celebration, and I highly enjoyed eating the leftovers over the next two days. I just might have to make them again sometime soon!

Recipe for: Won Ton Wrapper Appetizers
From: Veronica

Ingredients:
1 (16 oz.) package won ton wrappers (found in the produce section)
1 pound sausage
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup chopped black olives, drained
1 cup ranch salad dressing

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray miniature muffin pan with cooking spray (I used two miniature muffin pans.).
2. Insert wrappers into muffin pan to form small cups. Bake 5 minutes. Allow to cool.
3. Brown sausage and drain.
4. Mix above ingredients. Fill won ton wrappers.
5. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and slightly brown.

1 comments:

Mtbkr said...

I like this recipe a lot...thanks. Can I have the salad one too????

Post a Comment