Posting this picture of me is ALL kinds of wrong!!! Shame on you. JUst wait until I use my blog to blast an unflattering picture of you into cyberspace! The green shorts are coming back your way...in an unidentifiable form...I've had 2 years to think about it so my plan is virtually flawless...oh how I will laugh deviously as you have the green cargo shorts without even being aware!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to Good Times, a blog established to share news, notes, and photos from Jim,Maddie, Will, Bailey, and me with our family and friends! We hope that you enjoy your visit, and that you will return again soon!
1 comments:
Posting this picture of me is ALL kinds of wrong!!! Shame on you. JUst wait until I use my blog to blast an unflattering picture of you into cyberspace! The green shorts are coming back your way...in an unidentifiable form...I've had 2 years to think about it so my plan is virtually flawless...oh how I will laugh deviously as you have the green cargo shorts without even being aware!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment