Monday, April 6, 2009

So Far, So Good

Last Thursday, I received the products that I had ordered from e.l.f. the week prior. So far, I am pleased with the bargains that I found at e.l.f. and advertised here on GT. I haven't sampled all of the products that I had ordered yet, but the lip balm and lip gloss that I have tried haven't turned my lips green or caused boils to develop. A few of the colors of products that I had ordered are either too light or too dark for me, but otherwise I am happy with the deals that I found at e.l.f. If you haven't already checked out their cosmetics, I would recommend them!

1 comments:

Purpletoes said...

I received my products today and was disappointed to find that the one item I really wanted (and that cost more than $1) was not included. I've sent an e-mail to ELF regarding this and am hoping it will be resolved with no major issues.

Post a Comment