We were pleasantly suprised to learn that the resort was filled to only 50 percent of its capacity. On last year's spring vacation to an all-inclusive resort in Cancun, we were annoyed by how crowded the resort was. We learned throughout the week that we were among the few Americans staying at the Paradisus; it seemed that we shared the resort with many Europeans on "holiday" (Hello, Speedos!).
We were quite happy with the service and accommodations at the resort. They offered a variety of excellent food in its restaurants. The grounds were beautifully landscaped. We would return to this resort in a heartbeat, and "if you have the means, I would highly recommend" (Ferris Bueller) a stay at the Paradisus Palma Real. I would like to make a distinction here. My sister informed me that the finale of Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels was filmed at the Paradisus. She wondered if Jim and I were sleeping in a bed that had been occupied by Bret and his skanks. However, the finale was taped at the Paradisus Punta Cana and not the Paradisus Palma Real. Thank goodness!
Here are some pictures of our luxurious accommodations (It was so hard to leave them behind):







1 comments:
Dude, I was wondering the same thing about Rock of Love!!! I saw the hotel that it took place at on the finale and was wondering what hotel you were staying at! How funny! Guilty little pleasure that Rock of Love is for James and myself!
Post a Comment