We reached the parking lot later than we had planned to due much in part to the bumper to bumper traffic. We still had plenty of time, however, to enjoy drinks, brats, and some sun. While the wind was a bit cool, the sun kept us warm and comfortable while we tailgated.
Once inside the stadium, I was mighty pleased to see that fewer Cubs fans made the trip up to see today's game than I expected. It's about time that Brewers fans show up for Brewers-Cubs games at Miller Park!



Jim and I purchased a 10-game ticket package for the season. This year, we will once again sit with Matt and Kerri. We will also be joined by fellow UW-Madison alums Maggie and Ryan.
Bernie's back! And so are the racing sausages! The Hot Dog literally fell across the finish line today, nearly causing a sausage pile-up!







0 comments:
Post a Comment