Though I was skeptical that I would find any $1.00 products at www.eyeslipsface.com worth purchasing (even for $1.00), I found that about 90 percent of the beauty products on the site are sold for just $1.00. I was astounded that any line sold at Nordstrom would sell their products for such a low cost!
As it turns out, a Google search revealed that Nordstorm is in no way affiliated with the e.l.f. product line. However, Eyes Lips Face is a reputable company that sells a majority of their products at $1.00.
I figured that at a buck per product, I'd give e.l.f. a try. I ordered 15 items for a total of $15.45 (You can enter the coupon code CAROLINA for any order over $15.00 for $7.50 off). Here is what I purchased:
- 2 bottles of nail polish
- 1 cuticle pen
- 1 eyelash curler
- nail polish removal pads
- eye makeup removal pads
- 1 brush
- 1 eyeshadow
- 2 lip glosses
- 1 lip balm
- 1 concealing stick
- foundation
- mascara
- eye liner
I'll have to let you know how I like the products when I receive them. I have found some good reviews online. Check out e.l.f.!







1 comments:
What a great deal! Thanks for the link, I just bought myself some new stuff too!
Post a Comment