Get your brackets ready! The NCAA College Basketball Tournament tips off tomorrow morning, and runs through April 6th, when the National Championship game will be played.
After an embarassing performance in Mike's bracket pool last year (Only Jim stood in my way of claiming last place), I am only hoping for a respectable finish this spring. My strategy in making my picks is based on no facts or data, but is completely random in nature. I did peruse the picks of President Obama (who has predicted that North Carolina will go all the way), but in the end, decided to stick with my gut.
So, help me root on Memphis, my pick for tournament champion. I don't know much about the team, but then again, I don't know much about any of the teams. Sure, I attend and enjoy the occasional Badger game, but that's about it! The way I see it, it's not the knowledge that wins the pool, but the luck. It's anyone's game!
Good luck to all tournament pool contestants. May the luckiest man or woman win!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Great minds think alike! Go Memphis!
Post a Comment