Tomorrow's the big day! My braces will finally be removed! Although I had the back brackets taken off last week, the remaining brackets and wires will be removed tomorrow. If my appointment is anything like last week's, I don't look forward to the appointment itself. It felt like my teeth were being pulled out when the rear brackets and bands were taken off!
I had to laugh today when the receptionist at Deerwood called to remind me of my appointment tomorrow - as if I had forgotten about it. I've been literally counting down the days!
My smile won't be complete until I've had a thorough cleaning and whitening. I also need to get one tooth checked out - I may need a root canal :( After two years in braces and after undergoing jaw surgery, I think I can handle a little root canal. I certainly won't let one dead tooth ruin my new smile!
So get your last look at Becky in braces - they'll soon be gone!







0 comments:
Post a Comment