Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Attack of the Ants


When I arrived home from school yesterday afternoon, I looked out onto our patio to find thousands upon thousands of ants crawling across the bricks. It seems that every few days, ants suddenly appear and congregate on our patio until Jim slaughters them with spray from the hose or with pesticide. Amazingly, just as many, if not more, ants show up days later. It's as if the few ants that survive Jim's counterattacks feverishly multiply out of anger and mourning for the ants lost, and return days later to haunt us once again! It might be time for us to strengthen our defenses - when I was little, I trapped ants in plastic bags, filled the bags with water, and froze the ants in the bags in the freezer! We might need to try it! That would show them not to mess with us!

1 comments:

Mtbkr said...

Between this and the vacuum hair...yuck! Grossamundo!

Post a Comment