Saturday, May 16, 2009

Awkward Family Photos

As I tooled around on facebook last night, I noted that one of my facebook friends had become a fan of a website called "Awkward Family Photos". My curiousity picqued, I clicked on the link to find out what this site was all about. Jim and I spent the remainder of the evening laughing hysterically at the awkward pictures. The photos are submitted by readers. Some of them are funnier than others, but they all made us giggle. Here are a few of our favorites:







Every family has a few "awkward family photos"; I know that if I looked in our families' photo collections, I would come across a few that could be posted on the site. Check it out (the link has been added to the right) - you just might find your picture there someday (I'm thinking Sue with the big hair in the 80s)!

1 comments:

Jj said...

OMG, I will immediately be adding that to my FB groups.
Frigging perfects!
Thanks Becks!

Post a Comment