On Sunday morning, I attended the baptism of Jenna Danielle, Jenny's adorable daughter. While Jenna was unhappy before and, at times, during the mass, she shed not a tear when holy water was poured over her head. Jenny and her husband, James, seemed proud to welcome baby Jenna into the Catholic church.
Following the ceremony, Jenny and James hosted a luncheon at their house. Before eating, Shelly (Jenna's Godmother) and I played with her son, Jake. He has grown so big in the last few weeks!
Upon leaving Jenny and James' house, I thought I'd swing by my sister Sue's house to visit my favorite little niece, Dakota. I had not seen Dakota in such a long time. She has grown taller, her hair is finally starting to grow longer, and her vocabulary has exploded! I couldn't stay long, but I had such fun playing with Dakota while I was there!
Below are some snapshots from Sunday's baptism and visits with babies:
Jenny, James, Jadyn, and Jenna
Jake watches the Brewers game
Dakota playing to the camera
My favorite niece!







0 comments:
Post a Comment