John Grogan, the author of Marley and Me: Life and Love With the World's Worst Dog, got it all wrong. I would argue that our dog, Bailey, just might be the world's worst dog.
Take this weekend, for example - On Thursday evening, Bailey stepped in his own poop and tracked it in the house. I had to mop the floors while Jim gave Bailey a bath. On Friday night, Bailey urinated for the thousandth time on our bottom stair. Either before or after urinating in the house, Bailey vomited all over our leather love seat. While on a walk with us on Saturday evening, Bailey became frightened and pulled out of his harness. When I attempted to put the harness back on and reconnect his leash, he bolted down the street. Jim and I had to chase him for a block until we finally caught up with him (and only because he stopped to greet another dog). Finally, Bailey woke us both up this morning with howling.
Yes, indeed, Grogan got it all wrong. We have the privilege of owning the world's worst dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
It's like you have a baby! And I must say Dakota isn't even that much of a handful..also, I see you are staying on schedule by sticking to your Sunday night recipe posts...do you have any recipes that include liverwurst and caviar...I have a thing Friday night...let me know.
Post a Comment