It was a great day for a game, though we did found ourselves baking in the sun for most of the afternoon. We were not prepared for the warm temperatures, as we were dressed in long sleeves and pants.
We discovered the biggest and most delicious margaritas sold at the bar on the club level. They were quite refreshing, but they were my demise. After hours in the sun and one too many margaritas, I was toast! I had intended on going in to school after the game to do some work - that didn't happen. I spent the rest of the evening laying in bed watching TV.
Oh, well. We had a good time, and we witnessed a victory. So far, we're 2 for 2 at Miller Park. Let's hope our streak continues - we're going to see the Brewers take on the Cubs on Friday night!







0 comments:
Post a Comment