Jim and I had tickets to last night's game, and I had been looking forward to seeing and hearing Danny Gokey perform the National Anthem for days. We had left our house later than we had hoped to on Friday night, and were still stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic as game time approached. We (Well, really I) feared that we wouldn't make it into the stadium for Gokey's performance. When we reached the stadium and the right turn into the general admission parking lot, Jim suggested that I jump out and run into the stadium so that at least I could see Gokey. I did exactly that. I booked it around the stadium and up to our loge level seats just in time for the National Anthem. I missed the first pitch, but at least I saw/heard Danny sing.
I would love to see Danny become this season's American Idol winner, and I think he has a good shot at it! Go, Gokey, Go!







1 comments:
You are hilarious!
I love that you ran to the stadium to hear him sing!
We saw his motorcade while we were walking up to the stadium, which we thought was hilarious as we just learned who he was that day.
Post a Comment