Although summer school just started on Monday, I have already begun to count the days left until its end. I had a rough morning at school today. I won't go into too many details, as few of my moments spent teaching summer school thus far could be categorized as "good times". I will just say that the day started with me sweating, and the day ended with me sweating and crying.
The good news is that only 15 days of summer school remain. Actually, 17 days of summer school are left, but I will miss the final 2 days of summer school when Jim and I join Chris and Mike in following the Brewers on a road trip to Cincinnati (Well, I won't MISS summer school).
I invite you to count down to the end of summer school with me! I have added a countdown until the end of summer school to the features on the right. Just 15 more (school) days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I love this post! I only started school today and am already questioning why I agreed to it! The kids certainly don't want to be there and nor do I ... especially in this heat!
Hope you survive and ENJOY your vacation!!
Becky you cried?!?
I thought Burch women didn't cry...it must have been truly truly awful...
Post a Comment