Friday, June 26, 2009

Eyes Wide Shut

As Jim and I waited for last night's fireworks display to begin (one of us patiently, and the other...not so much), I attempted to take a picture of the two of us. The first shot would have resulted in a cute picture, but...


...Jim decided to be silly. After being admonished for ruining the first photo, Jim agreed to politely smile for the next attempt:

As you can see, Jim closed his eyes. So, I tried again...


...and again...


Finally, Jim was able to keep his eyes open - wide open - for a shot. It seems as though he overcompensated a bit:


The following picture is the best picture that I could capture of the two of us:


It will have to do. Jim has some kind of aversion to the bright light of a camera's flash. Do you think that he's a Gremlin? Notice that I have the same pretty face on in each of the above photos. If Jim doesn't start taking pictures better, I might have to find a stand-in for him!

3 comments:

Jj said...

He's like Chandler from Friends!
LOL.

Mtbkr said...

You are mean to Jim.

Unknown said...

Becky, you have our sympathy---you are soooooo patient with Jim, still tring to get him to keep his eyes open for a picture. Don't give up!!!

Post a Comment