Toward the end of our visit to the zoo, the animals were growing sleepy. It seemed like many of them were ready for their afternoon naps. We found both the lion and the tiger sound asleep. The lion looked so cute and cuddly, but I'm sure that he was dreaming of ripping apart a meaty visitor. The tiger's sleeping position cracked me up! It reminded me of a commercial (for Sierra Mist?) shown years ago that features a dog and his owner cooling off in front of an air conditioner. The tiger must also have been dreaming, as his legs were twitching in the air.
I look forward to returning to the zoo sometime this summer with my sister and niece, Dakota. Sue wasn't too impressed with her recent visit to the zoo (I think that they caught more of the animals napping and relaxing); I'll have to see if I can sway her opinion.







0 comments:
Post a Comment